Force24 is one of the fastest-growing marketing automation platforms in the UK. In what is a really exciting time for our business, we have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join us on a part-time basis.
Register your interest
Register your interest, attach your CV, and we will be in touch.
The Credit Controller is an integral part of the Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Controller. Working closely with the wider finance team and a range of internal stakeholders, this role holds the responsibility of managing the debts of debtors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries, and managing debt recovery.
What you’ll do
- Daily Cash allocation from assigned debtors in order to maximize cash collection and minimize bad debts.
- Processing and allocation of Direct Debit collections.
- Encouraging customers to sign up for Direct Debit as a preferred payment method.
- Reconciliation of the Factoring facility and managing the unfunded debtors to increase cash availability.
- Reconciliations in Xero Accounting Package.
- Preparation of weekly debtor’s report and review with FC.
- Consulting with Customers Services to understand ongoing Client issues.
- Sending customer statements and copy invoices.
- Obtaining authorisation and Processing of credit notes and manual invoices as and when required.
- Updating and maintaining the Finance inbox with Credit Control Queries
- Reconciling customer accounts and building strong relationships
- Managing the Legal Collection account including transferring accounts to a legal status, when necessary.
- Chasing overdue invoices with Customers.
- Any other Ad-Hoc finance duties as and when required.
Qualifications and Training:
- CICM qualifications in Credit Collection or proven track record of similar roles.
- Previous experience of working with accountancy software is necessary.
- Xero system experience is advantageous.
- Previous experience of dealing with a Factoring company would be advantageous.
Qualities and Attitude:
- Strong team player with a desire to help others
- Confident Communicator
- Proactive in approach
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to Manage own workload
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to set deadlines
This role is a part time position, working 20 hours per week, with flexibility over days and times that the role can be fulfilled.