We’re as renowned for our people as we are for our tech. So, once a month, we put a member of our team in the spotlight to learn more about their role, why they’re good at it, and what their advice is for the wider world of marketing…
1. Summarise your role in one paragraph
As a Customer Success Executive, my role is to ensure that our customers are making the most from our software, whilst being on hand to offer training and support. My days are split between working closely with the Account Management team on project delivery and being a day-to-day contact for clients needing further assistance on the portal.
2. What’s your favourite part of the job?
Helping to make clients’ lives easier! It’s great being able to offer a solution that shaves some vital time off their busy days. Whether that’s through introducing them to a new product feature, suggesting a different journey lay down or jumping on a screen share to help them set up a campaign, I love being on hand to help wherever they need.
3. Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
4. And the word you think best describes Force24?
5. Why do you personally think Force24 stands out from competitors?
We don’t just pride ourselves on our fantastic software, we truly believe in our team and outstanding service. It’s the people behind the software that make our business standout.
6. The phone rings, and it’s your dream client… who would it be?
7. What’s your favourite feature within Force24’s marketing automation platform?
Genius blocks. Being able to tailor and hyper-personalise each individual experience – no matter the sector – is something I love that Force24 provides on a daily basis. It’s an important level of sophistication that also delivers true competitive advantage.
8. The office attracts quite a lot of attention from visitors. What’s the best bit?
Throughout the current climate, I’m sure everyone will have missed the kitchen! It’s a lovely social space that allows the whole team to have a catch-up over a coffee each morning.
9. What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry over the next 12 months?
As with all industries worldwide at the moment, the biggest challenge is battling through the crisis and evolving your offering. It’s more important than ever for marketers to be responsive, authentic and honest in their comms delivery.
10. And your top marketing hack?
Don’t get too lost in big creative ideas that means you ultimately step out of your customer’s shoes – always put your clients first.