We’re as renowned for our people as we are for our tech. So, once a month, we put a member of our team in the spotlight to learn more about their role, why they’re good at it, and what their advice is for the wider world of marketing…
1. Summarise your role in one paragraph
I look after client accounts. Our team is very hands-on with our customers and we offer guidance on all their marketing needs – from construction to execution of campaigns. We help keep everything running smoothly.
2. What’s your favourite part of the job?
The diversity of my role. I can be doing anything from briefing a data integration with our developers and giving feedback on designs done by our creative team, to leading a training session for a client.
3. Which one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
4. And the word you think best describes Force24?
5. Why do you personally think Force24 stands out from competitors?
Our service. We always respond within minutes, which I think is crucial as many clients are often running time-sensitive campaigns. Our team understands this and are great with resolving issues in a short time frame.
6. The phone rings, and it’s your dream client… who would it be?
SpaceX. I think it would be awesome to produce campaigns around space technologies, and I’m also a huge fan of Elon Musk. I think any of his companies would fall under “dream client” for me.
7. What’s your favourite feature within Force24’s marketing automation platform?
The journey builder. This is an impressive piece of kit that allows us to produce long multichannel journeys, with decisions that alter the path of the customer. We also use this tool to break down our client base and keep the marketing lists updated at all times, which is especially useful when segmenting based on engagement.
8. The office attracts quite a lot of attention from visitors. What’s the best bit?
The pods. It’s great being able to sit in a room on a conference call, and still feel like you’re in the office with everyone else. It really compliments the “open-plan” styling our space has.
9. What is the biggest challenge facing the marketing industry over the next 12 months?
Future planning. Trying to stay at the forefront and not get left behind is becoming increasingly difficult within the ever-changing marketplace.
10. And your top marketing hack?
Invest in our nurture series. This is a flexible, step-by-step journey where we look at an idea from six different viewpoints. On average, customers open one in six marketing emails, so by spreading this out, we’re more likely to have engagement.