Many marketers are familiar with the capabilities of Pipedrive CRM – a slick, easy-to-use, cloud-based customer relationship management system that helps turns leads into revenue. It does everything you want from a CRM without any of the features you’ll never use, and its affordable pricing makes it a popular choice for growth-hungry businesses.
As the company behind one of the UK’s leading marketing automation platforms, we love Pipedrive CRM because its integration into Force24 is effortless. As a result, the link between sales and marketing is strengthened, with no fuss, which means the power of a prospect nurture strategy can REALLY come to life!
Here are some of our favourite bits:
- Observe all comms interactions via Force24 and score leads according to their brand engagement
- Integrate website data capture forms too so that, when someone submits an online enquiry for instance, Force24 instantly creates a contact and deal within any Pipedrive CRM stage, so that every lead potential is maximised
- Nurture sequences can be tailored to limitless data segments to ensure the pace, message and channel of communication is honed
- With intelligent triggers, Force24 automatically pushes details of the hottest prospects to sales, instantly, via Pipedrive CRM, so that a high-value conversation can be held at EXACTLY the right time
- New deals can be created within any specific Pipedrive stage and/or new activities can be flagged to alert sales as to what to do next
- Salespeople can feed intel back to marketing, to fuel even more personalised comms that will keep the base engaged. Even simple updates to contact details can be made with ease!
- Depending on the conversations that take place, very specific contact nurture journeys can begin. If a sales team is involved in the advanced stages of negotiation for example, they may wish to suspend all marketing activity. This can be done in less than 5 seconds. Alternatively, if the salesperson records a secured meeting in Pipedrive CRM, they can trigger a journey to send a calendar invite, via Force24’s marketing automation platform, and a series of gentle emails will be sent on the lead up to the day to keep the contact engaged.
So many sales and marketing departments still work in isolation of each other, which seems ridiculous when organisations are so ROI driven. But we’re watching clients develop very savvy workflows between Pipedrive CRM and Force24, every day. For more information, or if you think your martech or CRM system is holding you back, contact us for a demo.