It’s been a busy start to 2018 for the Force24 team and March looks set to be just as jam-packed, with the team currently making final preparations for the B2B Marketing Expo.
Taking place on 21-22 March at ExCeL London, the UK’s leading marketing event will attract communication specialists from throughout the country. With 700 exhibitors, 500 seminars and 200 masterclasses under one roof, the focus is enhancing marketing innovation throughout the business environment.
So, it’s hopefully no surprise that you’ll find Force24 exhibiting on stand 824.
Delegates will have the chance to:
- Take a ‘tour’ of our UK built and managed marketing automation platform
- See for themselves how our GDPR compliant tech helps marketers navigate the complex data protection legislation
- Explore how easy it is to build intelligent, multichannel customer journeys that deliver qualified leads and boost a brand’s bottom line
- Discover which other blue-chip brands and emerging SMEs are already utilising the platform
- Quiz our marketing experts on everything from killer creatives to strategic campaign delivery
So, if you plan to head to ExCeL for this must-attend marketing event, make sure you pop by and see us.
If you haven’t yet registered to attend the Expo, it is free to attend but pre-event sign up is recommended here.